Saturday, October 26, 2013

Yay! Twenty-Eight!

Hi Internet.

Today I am 28 years old. Yep, twenty-eight years since the day I was birthed. (As I'm writing this it's EXACTLY twenty-eight years. To the minute.)

Anyways... A lot has changed in my life since that fateful day, but this past year has been a little bit nutty. You know, the whole, trying to find yourself thing. I know! I'm supposed to wait until I'm 30 to start freaking out about that kind of stuff!

But regardless, this last year has been crazy. I've made some big changes in the past few days that I'm hoping will make the next following 365 go much smoother, but only time will tell! I'm contemplating how much to share here, but in the next few weeks I'd like to share bits of what I've been doing. Since I don't have much of a following I'm feeling pretty good about the decision to do that!

So, until next time...

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment