Friday, July 12, 2013

ICAD - Week Six!


Week Six! Two and half weeks to go until this awesome challenge is over, and surprisingly I'm finding myself even more excited as I grab a card each day! I want to start working on some of the things that challenge me this coming week, so we will see what happens!
Now, here are cards #36 - 42!

Day Thirty-Six

I cut up a few slips of index card and found myself with a bunch of little triangles. I figured they would look nice all Prisma-colored, and then did a random glue down!

Day Thirty-Seven

I liked how the triangle card turned out, so I went with circles!

Day Thirty-Eight

This one makes me think of Barbie, and I love it! (I don't usually draw randomly like that, but I went with it and I like it!)

Day Thirty-Nine

I am SO in love with this card!! It's all colored pencil, and it is so beyond anything I thought I was capable of! I attempted some shading, and while I'm new to it I have to say it looks rather nice! 

Day Forty

Another one that I am super proud of! My little one has a book that has ribbons floating off the page, and I wanted to try my hand at it. I also attempted some shading here, and I'm pretty pleased with the results!

Day Forty-One

I didn't have a plan today, but noticed a nice line design on my typewriter and tried to copy it. Then it seemed a bit empty, so I made some type of bowl/flame thing.

Day Forty-Two

I started this card late, and really didn't know what to do, so I grabbed the prompt "A Stream of Consciousness" and made it an actual stream! It worked for a late night doodle, so I'm happy!

--
I had a few cards (#36, 37, 39 & 40) that I was just in LOVE with this week! I'm a little bummed that my pictures aren't as lovely as the cards themselves, but either way I'm feeling good about this week and I can't wait to take on the next few!

(Also - My mom is visiting this week and she loved seeing my cards! It made me feel awesome!)

Hope you all had a great week, and that you're enjoying your ICAD's as much as I'm enjoying mine!

4 comments:

  1. Visiting from Daisy Yellow - Wonderful work - FANDABulous colours! :0))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just now seeing your comment, I appreciate you stopping by and thank you for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. Great cards...the shading on the colored pencils ones are wonderful! My pick is the circle card :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am just now seeing your comment, so thank you! Also, thank you for the compliment on the shading, it really does mean a lot!

      Delete