Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Camp NaNo Check In - 7.3.13




Woohoo! My first Camp NaNo Check In! 

So as of today, July 3rd, I have written 5,878 words out of my goal of 50,000. If I am to go by the "recommended amount" (which is about 1,613 words a day) I'm ahead by about 1,093 words!

I know, I know, it's kind of silly to count words as a big deal, but it really is for me! Having not written anything for a while it really feels good to get this Book Two out of my head!

The plot is, uh, moving slowly, but it's there... Kind of? I guess that's the joy of the rough draft though, just getting it all out there and seeing where it takes me! 

That's it for Day Three, so I'll see you for another Check In this Saturday! (Hopefully it won't be so late next time!)

Also - If you'd like to follow along on my Camp NaNo page, you can find it HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment