Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten of 2013 - 6.25.13

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish, where book bloggers from around the globe gather together and share their Top Ten Lists! If you'd like to join in and link up then click on over! This weeks topic is...

The Top Ten Books I've Read So Far In 2013

I totally blanked when I got to this prompt. It isn't because I haven't read any awesome books, but my brain has been fried lately and I just had no idea which ones to pick! To simplify things I've just included the titles (all linked to the books GoodRead page) and I'll let you decide if you'd like them!

Spy Mom   Witchlanders   Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky, #2)   Days of Blood & Starlight (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #2)

Up: A Mother and Daughter's Peakbagging Adventure   Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)

The Monsters Of Templeton   Shade (Shade, #1)   Moloka'i   Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)

And there you are! Not all of these books were given five stars through my GoodReads account, but they are the ones that I have the fondest memories of, so I decided they were the best to share. I'm happy to back on the TTT bandwagon, and I'll see all of you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment