Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June!

Yay! Lets do this June!

I'm ready for an amazing month and I'm happy to kick it off with my first ever "creative" post! I've decided to join up with Daisy Yellow and the awesome Index Card A Day (icad) challenge, starting this month!



I've decided to get my creative juices flowing and this looks like just the thing to help. I mean, I'm not very artsy but I can totally do an index card a day! This challenge goes through the months of June and July, and I plan to share my cards once a week on Friday. I should have a set of seven to share each Friday for the next eight or nine weeks!

To kick-start things I'm sharing my first ever card:


Things were crazy busy today but I grabbed a few minutes before we left for a dinner party to play around with some markers and gel pens. I actually laugh when I look at it, but I'm pretty proud I completed my first one! I want to clean it up and add some things right now, but I think I'm just going to stick with what I made and be happy that I started at all! (This was very vaguely inspired by the prompt "Zebra" and sunshine!)

I'm looking forward to experimenting with my little 3x5 space(s) and seeing what I can cook up! If you'd like to play along join up and let me know! It should be a blast!

2 comments:

  1. That sounds fun, I might have to try it out...maybe for just July since June is crazy for me. Good luck & I look forward to seeing your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually been a great little project to work on each day! Even if you don't join up you should give it a go and see what you come up with!

      Delete