Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - 5.21.13


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the lovely ladies over at The Broke and The Bookish, where book bloggers from around the globe get together and share their Top Ten Lists! If you'd like to join in and link up then click on over! This weeks topic is...


Top Ten Favorite Book Covers Of Books I've Read
**There may be some formatting and linkage issues in the covers below, I apologize in advance!**

This one was incredibly difficult for me to get through, and I'm wondering if it's because I'm just basing these off of books I've read in the last two years instead of my whole life. (I blame GoodReads... I've never had a log of books I'd read until late 2011, so I feel like I only have those to choose from!) Several of these are books that I have previously listed, but this is based purely on cover appeal and not on actual subject matter. 

**All covers take you to GoodReads**
               





 

Also, as an interesting sidenote - There are SEVERAL books that I love yet I almost didn't give them a chance because of how horrible their covers were. (Notably any Thursday Next books...) So please, make sure that you NEVER judge a book by it's cover! 

Have you ever judged a book by it's cover? If so, were you wrong?

2 comments:

  1. Across the Universe and Of Poseidon made my list too. I think I really need to read Cinder!

    Here's my TTT --> Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for Falling Kingdoms, but haven't read it yet (although I do have it checked out). Beauty Queens was such a great book and a fun cover. Great list!
    Natflix&Books' TTT

    ReplyDelete