Saturday, March 9, 2013

Book Overwhelm


     AMAZING Print by FolioCreations! - For Sale on Etsy     


Have you ever had it? Book overwhelm? 

Where your To-Read list keeps growing and growing? And when you don't know if you should get the hard copy, the Kindle version, or listen to the audiobook?

Yep. That's where I am at the moment!

My To-Read list currently has 227 books on it and I've been trying to work my way from the beginning of the list, where the books have sat the longest. Of course, there are still books that I find and read right away instead of adding them!

Luckily I'm about to embark on a three week vacation, part of which includes travelling on Amtrak (YAY!), so I have the time to go through the books I have stockpiled on my Kindle without accumulating new ones. At least hopefully...

Have you ever had the book overwhelm before? How do you handle it?!

2 comments:

  1. Totally. Except HOW do you have that many on your list??? I thought mine was bad {almost 20} but 200 more than that?? Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally blame GoodReads and the Shelf Awareness newsletter! When a book looks interesting I add it, but then I tend to forget it! I now have 243 books on the list, and it's only been ten days since the original post!

      Delete