Tuesday, March 19, 2013

A Switch

I'm pretty new to the idea of keeping a blog consistently, so I've decided to mix things up a bit. 

Reading is a huge passion of mine, and has been for all of my life, but I've come to realize that the idea of having to write a serious review on all the books I read is daunting. Not only is it daunting, but it's rather unappealing. I've never fancied myself a big time book reviewer, but if I love a series I have no problem talking about it. So I think that's where the book area of this blog is headed. 

If I adore a book or a series I'll write it up here. Otherwise, I'm just going to do a big linkup every month with all the books I've read and their GoodRead pages. I like this idea a bit better than feeling constantly overloaded with reviews and all that.

Now, I'll just have to come up with more substance for this place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment